This post is about best 3D Creators.Of course all of the best things ever.
GMH2 hair script will help You to convert/edit polygon hair to Maya Hair or generating next-gen polygon hair strips easily. It is a more advanced version of GMH script.
User can easily model complex hair styles using traditional polygon modeling method and convert to Maya Hair using GMH2 with 2 simple steps. Unlike the older version GMH, GMH2 can convert polygon to Maya hair with just 1 single click nice and clean.
- latest version 2.6 features include the option to bake hair to textures on polygon planes, a material manager for applying multiple shaders to hair geometry, and the option to export hair in OBJ or FBX format as curves or poly meshes.
- Known compatible Render-er: Vray, MentalRay, Maya Software, Arnold, Renderman
- Compatible with (32 bit and 64 bit): Maya 2015 and onward
- *note: Primary platform: Window.
- For Linux and Mac OS, There will be a slightly change in the UI of GMH2 as Maya’sMel for Mac/Linux doesnt support button with Images.
Photographed in a Brand New Industrial Logistics Hall one Day before the Company starts it’s Business. A Large clean Logistics Hall made of Concrete and Steal totally empty. The Lights on the Roof gives your Renders great reflections. The Aperture Range of 20 EV’s gives enough Light power to lighten up your 3d Scenes. The Demo-renders in the additional Image Section are all rendered without any extra Light-source – only by the HDRs!
- 4 Highers HDRIs in 20.000×10.000 pix – with Tone-mapped Backgrounds in 20.000×10.000 pix – 105 Backplates up to 36 mpix – C4D R18 Physical Render-setup
- Camera Data: Nikon D810, 16mm/2,8 Fish-eye, – Camera High 0,6 m/1,60m
- Capture Time: December 2016 / 3 pm – Aperture Rage 20 EV’s